Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Mascott - Corporate Onesies




Just like daddy!  Michael handed me a wad of work shirts and asked specifically for an InterLink Onesie.  It's awesome.  His little hat is from one of the shirt sleeves and says "Mocrosoft Certified Professional."

I am more than glad to make these for anyone who's interested.  My fee is $20, and I can make onesies that fit up to 3 months from a men's large polo, or up to 9 months from a shirt without buttons.  You provide the shirt!

I've been pretty busy lately, too...  Here's a skirt I made for one of Sarah Marie's coworker.  (I got paid to sew!  How crazy awesome is that?)  I'm making one for Michael's grandma, too...


And of course, I've been taking care of Soren, who is rocking my world.  I took this video today.  He blows me away with his sweetness.  Michael and I had to move him into his own room at seven weeks old.  He's not fussy, just talkative at night.  He lays for sometimes an hour at a time, staring at the ceiling, talking.  Not about anything in particular, just enjoying the sound of his own voice.  He now does it over a monitor that I can fall asleep to.  Oh, and I promise I'm not being neglectful by leaving my baby in nothing but a diaper.  I live in Southwest Florida, and it's hot hear.  And he's cute in just a diaper (not in a redneck way).


4 comments:

  1. Probably the cutest kid ever, but don't tell Libby I said that! I think there is nothing sweeter than a baby in their skin and a diaper, they're just pure and innocent- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Gotta love the little monster (and big one too!) Check out his fingers in that picture. He looks like a 6 fingered man! he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have two pretty handsome guys in your life!! Lucky Girl:-) You are very talented!! Love yous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Love it :) When are we going to get together? I could do this week on Friday. I could do around 11:30 or 12 or so.

    ReplyDelete