Sunday, January 25, 2009

Turkey and Brie Paninis


  • Whole grain bread
  • Good French Brie cheese
  • Spinnach or other dark leafy green
  • Thinly sliced apple
  • Turkey breast
  • Fresh ground black pepper
Quite simply, layer and grill.  Enjoy.  Because there is nothing better than warm, gooey brie melted over hearty turkey and sweet apple slices.  Seriously amazing.

If only I had the presence of wine to crack open "Soren's Favorite", the white zinfandel Dick and Candy sent us.  Aww shucks.  Good thing there's more brie chilling in my refrigerator!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, I have a girl, she is 4 months old and her name is Libby, well it's Liberty Rose, but we call her Libby. My sister is pregnant with a little boy due to be here in about 5 weeks. I think you probably caught a glimpse of her bump. I made the burp cloths for her. I would love to try the dress for Libby though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I would try this recipe and love it, anything with Brie is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you were in New York. Fail.
    But then again, not. You were eating amazing macaroons around that time. Macaroons were better.

    ReplyDelete